Thursday, September 21, 2006

It's been a busy week! I got a horrible cold the day we left for our weekend getaway! I fought the cold all weekend. Matthew was sick too, so he missed the camping show weekend! Bob and I went with my parents and as always had a great time with them.

Received an email from our agency on Monday letting us know of three special needs babies available. Bob and I had discussed special needs in the past and although that is an option for us we are going to re-evaluate that come the beginning of the new year.

We've heard that the wait is going to stablize at around 14 months! That would bring us into September 2007!! That seems so far away but at the same time not so far away! I can't help but think that our baby is already picked for us! Is it possible to love someone so much that I haven't even met yet???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home