Thursday, September 14, 2006

Spending the weekend in the mountains!
Bob and are going to Hershey, PA this weekend to the largest RV Show in the North East. My parents are retired and want to look at an RV so that they can travel! We will be meeting my parents and my nephew Matthew there on Saturday and spending the night! Matthew is very excited to be going away without his parents!

I don't think I've mentioned Matthew in this blog yet! Actually, I am still trying to learn how to blog! :) Matthew is my sister Rhonda's son and he is Seven years old. They live in Pennsylvania which is about two hours from me! I love this little boy so much and even on an off day for me he can make me laugh! Of course, he keeps asking when my baby is coming! If only I knew!!!

I will be sure to post pictures of Matthew from our trip when we get home!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home