Monday, October 30, 2006

Back from our long weekend

Bob, bonnie and me spent four days in PA visitng with my parents. All the leaves have changed color and some trees are losing there leaves. This is such a beautiful time of year, I must admit my favorite time of year. I love the brisk air and all the beautiful colors the trees are.

We took our family picture for christmas cards while we were there, let's hope I like at least one of them. Let's also hope that this is the last family christmas picture we will be taking without Emma. I can not bare to think I will be sitting here this time next year and still waiting for her!

1 Comments:

Blogger JMCS said...

I hope you have your little Emma bear by this time next year too! :)

Hope you had a great time!

8:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home