Wednesday, October 25, 2006

BROWN ENVELOPE HAS ARRIVED!


We received our brown envelope in the mail. I emailed my agency coordinator to let her know and she asked me for our case number. So I emailed her the number and as I am typing it, I am thinking "wow this number sounds very familiar" but couldn't figure it out. The next morning I woke up and I realized what the number was. I am a New York State EMT and my certification number is the EXACT number of our case number. I've had that EMT number for the past 17 years. I took it as a sign and that we are right were we are suppose to be! I must admit it was very exciting and I was very emotional about it. I must hold on to the little things during this very long journey.

Here is a picture of the envelope, holding it is Emma's American Girl Doll.

3 Comments:

Blogger aimeeg said...

Hi, Tracy! I love your blog! Thanks for leaving the comment on my new site. Hopefully I'll have more interesting things on it soon!

6:38 PM  
Blogger JMCS said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:27 AM  
Blogger JMCS said...

That is way too coincidental isn't it? How cool that you finally received your brown envelope. Congrats!

www.journeytosofia.com

9:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home