Friday, October 06, 2006

Happy Weekend

Well, it's finally Friday and it has been a rough week! But very excited that the weekend is here and it's going to be a beautiful fall day in NYC. Bob and I plan on going to PA to visit my parents and sister and nephew! We are hoping to do some Apple picking and pumpkin picking and maybe visit a haunted house! Of course I first have to make Bob believe that it's only make beleive and no reason to be scared! LOL

The CCAA is on vacation this week because of the Harvest Moon Festivial so no news to report about that. Tonight Bob and I plan on looking up at the full moon and saying a pray for our little girl. Although we aren't sure she is even born yet, we still think about her everyday.

Halloween is my favorite holiday I think mostly because of the great tempertures and the beautiful colors of the trees changing. I had hoped this would be our last halloween with Emma, but with recent "rumors" I am not so sure!

Well, enough feeling sorry for myself for now! I must do some work so that I can start the weekend and have some fun!

HAPPY HARVEST MOON!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home