Monday, November 27, 2006

Can it already be the end of November....

I can not believe that we are already approaching December!! I hope everyone had a great Turkey Day!

There really is not much to report! It is rumored that more referrals should be sent out in the next week or two. Hopefully things are picking up and full months will once again be referred. One can hope, right?

Bob and I started decorating for Christmas, last year I said "this will be the last Christmas without Emma" Well, here is another Christmas and I am decorating but this time I do not have the heart to say this will be the last Christmas without Emma because honestly, I just don't know. My neighbor trying very hard to cheer me up said "Well, just think this time last year your paper work wasn't in China so you are that much closer" I know she meant well, but it didn't help!

I know if Emma is born she has no idea that it's Christmas time, and she doesn't know that I am waiting here for her, but I know it's Christmas, and I know I am waiting for her, it just doesn't seem fair!

O.k. so enough of a pity party for me! :) I am looking forward to Saturday (December 2nd) Bob and I are meeting a group of people adopting babies from China for lunch in little Italy, NYC!! We will have lunch with everyone and then bob and I will take the train uptown and see the Christmas Tree and go to St. Patrick Cathedral and say a silent prayer that this year WILL BE THE LAST YEAR WE ARE WITHOUT EMMA!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

4 Comments:

Blogger JMCS said...

I hope it is the last year without your Emma. :)

Hugs,
Jonni
www.journeytosofia.com

1:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope this is the last year without Emma, too. I think it's ok to hope:)

2:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tracy, Next year we will have our girls!!

7:36 PM  
Blogger Dannye said...

I just know...okay I am really keeping my fingers, legs and toes crossed...that we will at least have pictures of our babies by this time next year...positive thoughts have got to account for something right?

11:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home