Friday, November 03, 2006

CUTE STORY


When I was 4 years old my parents went away for the weekend without me and my sister, but my mom promised to bring me back a present. When they got back my mommy gave me a black teddy bear which I named Teddy (very orginial) Well, I have slept with Teddy every day since getting him. Teddy even went with my husband and I on our honeymoon. Thankfully Bob has a sense of humor about it. When I was 16 years old our family puppy Maggie a Golden Retreiver decided to use teddy as a toy while we were not home. Maggie tore Teddy and my grandmother had to "try" and fix him. Well, Teddy was never the same so I had to put him in a pillow case which is were he is today, in a pillow case behind my pillows on the bed. I was thinking "wouldn't it be great to find Teddy for Emma" so I've been searching and was unable to find the exact teddy bear until one day on Ebay there was Teddy. So, I bidded on him (o.k. I was the only one bidding) and Teddy's family relative arrived home yesterday! I was so excited when Bob called me at work to tell me Teddy #2 was there and in one piece.

My mother asked me what I was naming the new teddy bear and I said "Teddy, of course what else would I name him"

So, Teddy #2 is now in Emma's room awaiting her arrival with the rest of us! Here is a picture.......

2 Comments:

Blogger GGHadden said...

Very cute story behind Teddy.

10:58 PM  
Blogger JMCS said...

I love your story. What a wonderful thing to share with Emma. She will be one loved little girl! :)

8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home