Friday, November 17, 2006

Great poem.....

Somewhere far across the sea waits a little heart for me
Amazing though how it may seem we both are sharing the same dream
I long to tuck you in at night and hold your tiny hand so tight
To kiss your tears and keep you near to chase away your every fear
No one knows the tears I've cried the emptiness I've felt inside
Only God knew what to do a red thread tied from me to you
And now my love it's almost time when I'll be yours and you'll be mine
Soon forever-never to part my child I bore inside my heart

3 Comments:

Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Sigh....that poem says it all, doesn't it....:-)

4:04 PM  
Blogger JMCS said...

Beautiful Poem. :)

Jonni
www.journeytosofia.com

5:16 PM  
Blogger Mother of 2 Angels said...

I am the author of the poem 'Somewhere far across the sea" It is copywritten to me, I wrote this is 2005. Please can you either remove this poem or put my name Lorrayne Hurley as the author. Thank you

4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home