Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Nothing much to report....

Happy Wednesday, not much to update everyone on. No news about when more referrals will be sent, but I heard "rumors" that the wait is going to stabilize at 14 to 15 months! Really there is no way of knowing but it's a good "rumor" so I think I will go with that! IF that is true then we would be receiving our referral in September or October 2007! Keep fingers, eyes and toes crossed!

It's still raining in NYC, has been for three days! But the temperature is warm. It's been in the high 60's all week. I myself would like to see cooler temperatures, like 50's but we will see if I am saying that in February when it's snowing!

Oh, I was assigned my secret pal from my Yahoo group, so I will be shopping for Ladybug stuff this weekend to send! I am very excited to receive my secret pal gift in the mail! HAPPY SHOPPING TO ALL SECRET PALS.....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would so love if that rumor were true, but I'm also not holding my breath for it!
It's been way too warm here in PA also. I am ready for snow!!!

9:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home