Thursday, November 09, 2006

Quiz from Journey to Sofia (Jonnie)

1) What side of the heart do you draw first? Left
2) Can you dive without plugging your nose? Yes
3) What color is your razor? Pink
4) What is your blood-type? O+
5) Who would you want to be tied to for 24 hours? Hugh Laurie (Dr. House)
6) What is a rumor someone has spread about you? Can't think of one
7) How do you feel about carrots? Love Carrots
8) How many chairs at the dining room table? 4
9) Which is the best spice girl? Do not like them
10) Do you know what time it is? 12:50 p.m. Thursday
11) Do you know all the words to the Fresh Prince song? No, just some of them
12) What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator? Hope I had snacks to keep me busy
13) What's your favorite kind of gum? Orbitz
14)T or F: All's fair in love and war. True
15) Do you have a crush on anyone? Dr. House/From the show House
16) Do you know how to use some words correctly, but not know the meaning? Don't think SO
17) Do you like to sleep? OH YEA! Yes at nite, but don't like to nap
18) Do you know which US states don't use Daylight Savings? Arizona, not sure of any others
19) Do you know the song Total Eclipse of the Heart? Yes, LOVE THAT SONG
20) Do you want a bright yellow '06 mustang? No, not much into sports cars
21) What's something you've always wanted? To be a mommy
22) Do you have hairy legs? Nope
24) Would you rather swim in the ocean or a lake? Lake, but rather the pool
25) Do you wear a lot of black? Yes, I work in NYC
26) Describe your hair. Reddish, Sort of short
27) Do you have Entomophobia? No, as long as they are not on me or near me I'm o.k.
28) Are you an adult? Unfortuantly yes
29) Where is/are your best friends? PA and NYC
30) Do you have a tan? No, I don't tan always burn
31) Are you a television addict? Yes, for a few shows
32) Do you enjoy spending time with your mother? Yes, my mom is GREAT
33) Are you a sugar freak? NO
34) Do you like orange juice? NO...makes me feel yuck
35) What sign are you? Taurus for sure
36) What color is your Cell Phone? Silver and Black
37) Where do you wish you were right now? China getting my baby

1 Comments:

Blogger aimeeg said...

You're the first person whose answers I read that also draws the left part of the heart first (like me!). We must be gifted:)

4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home