Wednesday, January 03, 2007

BABIES!

Referrals are starting to arrive!! It appears that CCAA has referred babies to families who were logged in upto and including September 27, 2005! That would mean 19 days of referrals have been done! That would be a bit more then in the past! Let's hope that is a good sign and things are speeding up if even just a little bit.

We don't know for sure if CCAA will update their website or if that is something they are no longer doing. It was discussed that at the BIG meeting CCAA had said they would no longer be updating the site, they just didn't say when that would take effect.

I can't wait to see referral pictures...this is the best part of the month!

2 Comments:

Blogger JMCS said...

I am so with you on this! Referaals get me over the adoption wait "hump". It seems like there was a lot more this month wasn't there? Maybe it's a new trend for the CCAA I hope.

Hugs,
Jonni
www.journeytosofia.com

6:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree-I like referral time and seeing all the pics.

8:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home