Tuesday, January 30, 2007

So....

I am feeling very disconnected from my blog and to all my blogger friends. There really is not much to talk about right now. The usual stuff is going on, work, work, work.

I did hear a "rumor" that referrals should be arriving soon! Hopefully in the next couple of days! If the rumor of referrals arriving for families logged in up to October 14th that would mean group #74 from our agency will be included in this batch! That would make 4 groups in front of us with our agency! Although, that means nothing to CCAA we still have a LONG wait ahead of us!!! But even turtle steps are better then no steps.

I will definitely post when BABIES arrive!

2 Comments:

Blogger aimeeg said...

Hopefully we'll see some baby faces soon:)

6:24 PM  
Blogger JMCS said...

You are so right, turtle steps are better than no steps. :)

Hugs,
Jonni

10:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home