Sunday, January 21, 2007

TAGGED BY GINA (waitingforbabymia)

These are the instructions:

1) Find the nearest book (please try to keep it PG rated)
2) Open to page 123
3) Type lines 6-8 of said book
4) Tag three others

Here we go..........

Of course I am reading about adoption, so my book is The Lost Daughters of China
Page 123, line 6 - 8 reads...
"trucking around with brand-new babies was a Zen-like challenge. I was living in the present moment as never before, thanks to the steepness of the learning curve.Up and down the hotel elevators we rode, crowding with visiting businessmen, dropping cookie crumbs while they gave us odd looks and puffed on their cigarettes.

I'm tagging Kim, and Cora! Sorry only have two again because everyone else is tagged already!

1 Comments:

Blogger JMCS said...

Tracy, that's a GREAT book. It was the 1st one I read as soon as we decided to adopt.

10:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home