Monday, January 08, 2007

TAGGED.....

I was tagged by Gina (waiting for baby mia)
A - available or taken: Taken
B- best friend: My husband
C- cake or pie: Pie, Apple Pie with Vanilla Ice Cream...YUM
D- drink of choice: Cosmos
E-essential item you use everyday: Deodrant, Toothpaste, Makeup
F-favorite color: Pale Green, Pale Yellow
G-gummy bears or worms: gummy bears
H-hometown: New York City
I-indulgence: Chocolate with Peanut butter
J-January or February: Both (january my anniversary, February Valentines Day)
K-kid's names: Waiting for Emma
L-life incomplete without: Family, Friends and my Baby
M-marriage date: 1/5/91
N-number of siblings: One, older sister Rhonda
O-oranges or apples: Oranges
P-phobias or fears: Bugs and mice
Q-favorite quote: "If you always do what you always did....you will always get what you always got"
R-reason to smile:Makes people wonder what you are up too
S-season: Fall.....LOVE FALL!
T-tag 4 people: Cora, Kim (everyone else has alraedy been tagged)
U-unknown fact about me: I'm very much a daddy's girl!
V-veggie Love Veggies, all kinds (makes me wonder why I am fat) LOL
W-worst habit: I give my opinion often
X-xrays: left arm, right arm, ankle, knee shoulder (o.k. I am very clumsey)
Y-your favorite food: Mexican
Z-zodiac: Taurus, Very true to the sign

O.k. so let's keep it going!

3 Comments:

Blogger aimeeg said...

I've actually never even had a cosmo--will have to try one someday!

6:25 PM  
Blogger Nikki said...

Loved your answers. It is so nice to see so many girls list their hubby as their best friend. Maybe I should've done that? I put my sister. Oh well.

11:10 PM  
Blogger GGHadden said...

Yum..apple pie...I never even thought of that one...Cake is my food of choice over mostanything :)

10:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home