Saturday, February 24, 2007

DATE NIGHT!

Bob had his class final on Wednesday and of course did great! All that worrying for nothing, which everyone told him even he's supervisor at work but he wouldn't listen. So to celebrate we are having a date night tonight and going to a comedy club. We haven't been to a comedy show in years and it is something we both really enjoy doing so I am looking forward to it.

I better take a nap since we will be out late and normally I am ready for bed by 10:00 p.m., even on weekends.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

2 Comments:

Blogger aimeeg said...

Have a great time! I love going to comedy shows!

2:47 PM  
Blogger JMCS said...

Congrats to Bob and I hope you guys have a WONDERFUL date night. I am with Aimee on this, I love comedy clubs too. Have fun.

Hugs,
Jonni
:)

11:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home