Tuesday, February 27, 2007

HAPPY RETIREMENT DADDY!

Today is my dad's last official day as a working man. He is retiring. My dad was a New York City Police Officer for 15 years and retired. Of course he was too young to go into full-time retirment at the time so he continued working. He is now ready to go into full retirement and today is his last day. He has been working for a private gated community as Assistant Chief of Security.

I am not sure what he will do with all his free time, but I do have some projects I can have him do to keep himself busy if he would like! LOL

I am very excited about this because when Emma comes home he and my mother will be able to visit more often.

So, CONGRATULATIONS DADDY and here is to MANY MANY MORE YEARS OF RELAXATION!

2 Comments:

Blogger JMCS said...

That is so wonderful for your dad. I hope he has an awesome retirment and thanks to him for helping to make our world a better, safer place for us and our future children.

Hugs,
Jonni
:)

10:27 PM  
Blogger aimeeg said...

Woohoo for your dad!

I couldn't find an email address for you. If you email me, I will send you the password info for the new blog.

aimeeaimeeg@yahoo.com

10:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home