Wednesday, February 14, 2007

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!


Can you beleive it's Valentine's Day already?? Where is this year going!! Thankfully it's going as fast as it is and we are that much closer to our little Valentine in China. When I was a little girl my daddy would always come home from work with candy and flowers for me, my sister and my mom. It was a special thing that stuck with me through the years and can't wait to share that tradition with our daughter.


So, tonight is going to be a quiet night for us. First, I really don't like going to restaurants on Valentines day, they always raise the prices and way to many people packed in! So, I am making Chicken Marsala with steamed string beans and mashed potatoes. And second, these past few weeks have been rough for Bob and I. Do you ever go through a period where you just don't like eachother very much? This journey has taken a toll on both of us, and the waiting has proven to be very stressful for both of us, it seemed instead of pulling toward eachother for support we pulled away from eachother. The good news is that we reconigzed it and did something about it. Like any relationship it goes through many emotions thankfully he is my very best friend and even a bad day with him is better then a day without him.
So, with all that said I am spending Valentines day with my two favorite people, my husband and Bonnie (our scottish terrier) and of course watching American Idol! LOL


Happy Valentines Day!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home