Wednesday, February 14, 2007

The Letter P

I've been given the letter P by Aimee, the jade road. Now, I have to list 10 thing I like that start with the letter P....
1. Peanut Butter.....especially with chocolate
2. Pets....I love all kind of animals! especially my scottie
3. Parents....I love my mom and dad very much
4. Plants....I really like plants, I find it hard to keep them alive but I really do like them!
5. Pookie.....o.k., this is the nick name for my husband!
6. Pickles.....I can make a meal out of pickles!
7. Planes....only because one of them is going to take me to Emma!
8. Phone....I love to talk! LOL
9. Pocket bookes....I have a thing for purses
10. Pudding...it's just so good!

That wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. Thanks for sending it to me Aimee, it was fun!

3 Comments:

Blogger aimeeg said...

Thanks for playing! So, are you a dill woman, or more a bread & butter or sweet?

12:54 PM  
Blogger Tracy and Bob said...

My ultimate favorite would be garlic dill....YUMMY

Now I have to have one, poor Bob is going to have to stop at the store during this lovely ice storm to get me pickles!

I'll just tell him the baby is craving it! LOL

2:43 PM  
Blogger Cora & Mike said...

What about POODLES?!?! LOL Just kidding! ;-)

8:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home