Thursday, March 15, 2007

100 GOOD WISHES QUILT


Bob and I sent out our request to immediate family and friends asking for a patch of quilt for our "100 Good Wishes Quilt" and I must say the response has been AWESOME! From the friends and family that we received squares from so far each have done a minimum of 2 but most have done three or four! Our neighbors and very good friends gave us a total of 16 squares!! My sister said she has at least 30 squares and wants to know if she can have her own quilt. At first I thought she was nuts (o.k., I know she's nuts but that's a whole nother story) but after thinking about it why not? It will be the quilt we bring to China and it will be the special something that my sister and nephew made just for Emma. I reminded Rhonda that for every quilt square she sends she needs to send a good wish for the book. Her answer?? She has her own book that she is creating. She is too funny!!!!


So, I was wondering if any of my fellow bloggers would like to exchange a quilt square or even if you are not doing a quilt project would you like to send one to us anyway? So if you would like to send me an email to phooket@aol.com and we can exchange information.


o.k., so keep our squares coming......Bob and I really love getting the mail and finding a package with our fabric!!!


2 Comments:

Blogger Cora & Mike said...

Hey girl! I'm not doing a quilt but would love to contribute to yours! Email me your address, you know where to find me. :-)

Have fun!!

12:55 PM  
Blogger JMCS said...

What a wonderful sister you have. Thanks again for the beautiful quilt square you sent us.

Hugs,
Jonni
:)

7:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home