Thursday, March 08, 2007

BABIES, BABIES, BABIES

Well, referrals have arrived. I am a couple of days late posting this, but I've been a little under the weather.

It would appear that the CCAA referred up to and including 10/24/05! But there are rumors that families with a LID of 10/31/05 received referrals as well. So that doesn't make much sense. But nothing with this process has been making much sense lately. Our agency does not have a LID until November.

As disappointing as this is to say, receiving a referral this year is looking pretty grim. My only hope is that since October is a very large month for LID's it's going to take longer to get through but once the reach LID's for November, December and January there will be some sort of a speed up. That would be the only way we would still see a referral in 2007, otherwise we are looking at 2008! I can't believe I am saying that. And honestly, to put it in writing is sad.

Updates to follow.....

2 Comments:

Blogger aimeeg said...

I hate to see it in print, too, but I have definitely put aside hope for a 2007 referral. Wah.

2:51 PM  
Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Hang in there! Our time will come!

Sending you hugs from Canada!

Janet

8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home