Tuesday, March 27, 2007

QUILT SQUARE UPDATE.....

I am so pleased to say that our quilt square exchange has been such a success!! A VERY BIG THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO HAS CONTRIBUTED SO FAR AND THOSE WHO STILL PLAN ON SENDING A SQUARE.

I must admit that when I started it, I really didn't think I would receive too many squares, but everyone really stepped up to the plate and have been sending their squares.

I can not wait to see how the quilt comes together, it is going to be so colorful and beautiful!! I will be sure to post pictures when it is complete.

1 Comments:

Blogger JMCS said...

I can't wait to see Emma's quilt! I have to motivate myself to collect 14 more for Sofia's quilt and then I can get it done too.

Hugs,
Jonni
:)

10:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home