Friday, March 23, 2007

TGIF

Happy Friday! I didn't think this week would ever end and I had off on Monday! It's going to be a rainy day in New York City for the next couple of days, but it's going to be warm so that's all I care about! :) I really like the chilly weather but right about now I am ready for warmer temps. Of course by June I will be wishing for Fall!

No real plans this weekend, it's going to be a quite one. Bob is an Emergency Medical Technician Instructor so tomorrow he has to be at a class to teach. I will do my normal Saturday stuff, Weight Watchers in the morning and then come home and clean the house and do laundry......very exciting stuff. Our neighbors are coming over for dinner and game now so that should be fun. Sunday we volunteer at our volunteer ambulance corps so that pretty much takes up the whole day and then it's Monday again! YUCK!!!!

The only good thing about it being Monday getting here is that we are a week closer to referrals being mailed out.....I love seeing babies.

Hope everyone has a happy and safe weekend!

1 Comments:

Blogger JMCS said...

Hope your weekend was relaxing and fun. I can't wait for the next batch of referrals to come too!

Hugs,
Jonni

8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home