Tuesday, April 24, 2007

BLOGGER FUNK!

I have been in a serious blogger funk these last couple of weeks. There really is not much to report on in our adoption journey......we are waiting, waiting, waiting and still waiting. We haven't moved at all in the nine months that Bob and I have been logged in. Our paper work is still sitting in some room, somewhere in China waiting! Just like we are! I had really hoped that at least our paper work would be in the review room as that would have at least been a move as small as it is! But I don't think we are there yet and have no idea when we will be. I am deflated.

I would like to say a very BIG THANK YOU to my mother in law and father in law, they sent me a beautiful necklace that says "BELIEVE" and a wonderful card was included!!! It made me realize that this wait isn't only affecting Bob and I but our parents, my sister and nephew are all waiting too! They want their granddaugther, niece and cousin home just as much as we want our daughter home! All our lives are on hold WAITING! I will post a picture of my beautiful necklace tonight, sorry I haven't done it sooner! But I blame it on my blogger funk!

3 Comments:

Blogger aimeeg said...

I'm sorry. I definitely know that funk, and know that when I'm in it, it's hard to find any words from others that help. So I'll just agree with you and say it sucks.

Thanks for the reminder that this wait affects all our loved ones--sometimes I forget that they are frustrated, too!

6:46 PM  
Blogger JMCS said...

What a nice MIL & FIL to send you a beautiful becklace. Yeah, I need to BELIEVE that China will eventualy send us our referrals. This wait is hard, hope you feel better.

Hugs,
Jonni
:)

5:12 PM  
Blogger Cora & Mike said...

That is so nice!! Please do post a picture. :-)

I'm religiously wearing my "born in my heart" Chinese necklace Mike got for me. I think we need these little reminders to get us all through the rough days.

Keep Believing!!

9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home