Tuesday, April 10, 2007

UPDATE, NEWS, ETC....

My Aunt Maureen passed away last week. Aunt Maureen in one of my fathers 7 siblings. We had the funeral yesterday! If anything good could come out of a funeral it is that you see family members that you don't see often. It really made me realize just how big of an extended family I have and felt sad that we do not see them other then funerals and weddings. But, even though I do not see many of them often everyone asked about the baby. And I even received a few quilt squares from my other aunts. Emma is always with us!

Exciting news is that referrals come this week, the not so exciting news is that they only referred two days worth of LID's. I have to think that this had something to do with them being on vacation for Chinese New Years and haven't yet caught up. Rumor has it that another batch of referrals will come before the end of April, let's hope so.

Oh, and Happy Easter! Sorry I am two days late!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger aimeeg said...

I'm sorry about your Aunt Maureen.

3:07 PM  
Blogger JMCS said...

I am so sorry to hear that your Aunt Maureen passed. You and your family are in my thoughts.

I did not even think about the CCAA being on vacation, hopefully that is why there was only 2 days worth. I hope there is another batch before the end of April. How great would that be?

Hugs,
Jonni
www.journeytosofia.com
:)

11:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home