Sunday, May 13, 2007

ALOT HAS HAPPENED...

Well, it's been a crazy couple of days for Bob and I. We have decided to accept a child from our agencies waiting child program.

We will have more details in the coming weeks but wanted to pass the basics along.

He (yes, he is a boy) is 17 months old and living in an orphange in Huang Shi District. He was left at the market place a day after he was born, his birth family left a note stating his birthday. He was given the name Qiao Fu Huang, we will be naming him Owen Robert Qiao!

I will post pictures as soon as I can!

Thanks for everyone's well wishes!

Tracy and Bob!

6 Comments:

Blogger JMCS said...

Tracy & Bob,

That is the best news ever about your new son. I can't wait to see the pictures. What a wonderful surprise. You are almost a Mommy and Daddy!

Hugs,
Jonni
www.journeytosofia.com

1:10 PM  
Blogger aimeeg said...

Wow, this is so exciting! Congratulations!!! I can't wait for more details!

5:30 PM  
Blogger bbmomof2boys said...

Yeah!!! Congratulations! I can't wait to see pictures and hear all the details!

~Carla

12:57 PM  
Blogger Lauren said...

Oh, My God. Honey!!!! That is so great! Congratulations to you both. Please let me know when you expect this newest arrival. You KNOW I'll take any excuse to visit you (and this one is better than just about anything else I can think of)!

Big kisses and best wishes!

9:36 PM  
Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

AH! You must be so exciting! Congratulations! That is WONDERFUL NEWS!!!!

9:42 PM  
Blogger JMCS said...

Tracy,

Come on over to my blog, I tagged you! :)

7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home