Thursday, May 03, 2007

BABIES, BABIES, BABIES

I'm a little late posting this but baby referral have arrived!! YEAH

China has finished referring babies logged in upto November 1, 2005! I can not wait until they are into 2006!

The next LID date for our agency is November 9th! Let's hope the next batch includes them that would be group number 75! After group 75 there is 3 groups in front of us....of course it could take many more months to get to us, but Bob and I are in it for the long road and know that our baby will be given to us when it is our time.

Can you tell I have a much better outlook on this today??? I am really trying to stay positive and focus on the good things in my life. I can't promise this will last, but I am trying!!!

All the babies are soooo cute and is a good reminder that Bob and I will have our chance EVENTUALLY!

1 Comments:

Blogger GGHadden said...

This wait is like a rollercoaster isn't it? Hang on ....were right there with you, not giving up now.

10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home