Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Getting back on track....

Well, I've got some of our favorite blogs back, I can't believe what a hassel it has been just to change the template of this blog.

I am still working on it and if you haven't posted your blogspot, please do so I can add you to my favorites.

Update on Owen is our paper work has been officially sent to China and we now wait.....sounds familiar doesn't it??? Paper work and waiting!!! :)

I am keeping fingers, eyes and toes crossed that we get a fast turn around and are heading to China to bring our son home very very soon.

In this middle of all this, we are moving!! Not really sure what I was thinking when I thought moving in the middle of this process was a good idea but too late for that now. Thankfully, it's only across the street but I still have to pack everything and get it across the street and somehow need to do this without taking any time off from work. Now that I know we will be going to China this year I need to save every day I have. So you pretty much know what I will be doing the next couple of weekends......PACKING AND MOVING.

The plus side of moving is that I get to do Owen's room from scratch. In our present house the nursery is decorated in lady bugs and butterflies......definitely not boy friendly. Since my husband let me have full range on the nursery when we were thinking girl, I have done the same now since we have a boy.....I am very scared, I invision and room of fire trucks, police cars and ambulances. LOL

Hope everyone has a great Memorial Day Weekend just incase I don't get another chance to update my blog before the weekend.

1 Comments:

Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

I am SO excited for you, you have no idea! How cool that you get to decorate again! Decorating a boys room is SO much fun! And moving! AAAHHHHH! You ARE a busy lady. Still, it's better to be busy than sitting there doing nothing! :-) Please let us know as soon as possible. We'll live vicariously through you....:-)

11:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home