Thursday, May 24, 2007

I'VE BEEN TAGGED BY JONNI

FOODOLOGY
What is your salad dressing of choice? Ranch
What is your favorite fast food restaurant? Wendy's
What is your favorite sit-down restaurant? Long Horn Steak House
On average, what size tip do you leave at a restaurant? 20%
What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of? Pizza
What is your favorite type of gum? Orbit
What is your wallpaper on your computer? A picture of my future Son!! That's exciting!!!
How many televisions are in your house? 3
How do you listen to music? On my office phone system or on the computer

BIOLOGY
What’s your best feature? My outgoing personality
Have you ever had anything removed from your body? Tonsils??? Does that count??
Which of your five senses do you think is keenest? Smell for sure!
When was the last time you had a cavity? I was a kid
What is the heaviest item you lifted last? My nephew Matthew he is 8 and thinks he is 4
Have you ever been knocked unconscious? Yes, when I was 6 and hit my head on the monkey bars
If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? NO
Is love for real? If it's with the right person!
If you could change your first name, what would you change it to? I really like my name!
Have you ever swallowed a non-food item by mistake? No, I don't think so
Have you ever saved someone’s life? I'm an EMT, but never had a life threaten patient! But hubby has!!! GOOOO POOKIE!!!
Has someone ever saved yours? Yes, my sister. I was 16 and had my tonsils removed. I was eating my first real meal and chocked on a piece of steak. She calmly did the Heimlich maneuver and it came out!

DAREOLOGY
Would you walk naked for a half mile down a public street for $100,000? I think I would!
Would you kiss a member of the same sex for $100? Sure
Would you allow one of your little fingers to be cut off for $200,000? Again, I think So!!!!
Would you never blog again for $50,000? YES, I still have email! LOL
Would you pose nude in a magazine for $250,000? I have to think about that one....
Would you give up watching television for a year for $25,000? No, I would miss AI!! LOL

DUMBOLOGY
What is in your left pocket? Nothing
Is Napoleon Dynamite actually a good movie? Don't know it.
Do you have hardwood or carpet in your house? Hardwood and tile in bathroom and laundry room
Do you sit or stand in the shower? Is this a trick question?? I stand!
Could you live with roommates? No, I barely let my husband live with me! LOL
How many pairs of flip-flops do you own? Six
Last time you had a run-in with the cops? Almost every weekend, my neighbor and friend is a COP! LOL
What do you want to be when you grow up? I want to be a MOM
Last friend you talked to? Carolee, my boss and friend
Last person you called? Bob, my hubby

RANDOMOLOGY
First place you went this morning? The bathroom.
What can you not wait to do? To go to china for my son, Owen
What’s the last movie you saw? I can't remember the last time we went to the movies, I think Spiderman 2

I will tag Kim and Cora!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Great answers! I could never walk down the street naked, I am WAY to chicken!

11:05 AM  
Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

I mean way TOO chicken. Duh.

11:05 AM  
Blogger aimeeg said...

Wow, you've been out of the movie theaters about as long as we have. It's been a while.

9:21 PM  
Blogger JMCS said...

Great answers! You can really learn so much about people with these quizzes.

Hugs,
Jonni

9:27 AM  
Blogger JMCS said...

P.S. I also choked on a piece of steak (last Fall) and hubby did the heimleich manuever and saved my life. It's super scary to choke isn't it? I am glad your sister was there.

Hugs,
Jonni

9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home