Thursday, June 28, 2007

OWEN'S BEDROOM...


I am not sure if I shared or not the theme of Owen's bedroom? I truly thought Bob would have picked ambulances and fire trucks but to my surprise he wanted to go with the camping theme. Which I think is just too cute.

We had decided that we needed a "bear" rug in his room to make the room really feel like a cabin. You can find anything on google. We found this faux bear rug on the internet. We loved it and had to have it so it is ordered and should arrive in about three days.

I really hope Owen shares in our love for bears and the outdoors, other wise this room that we have taken so much thought and care to put together is really going to make him unhappy! LOL

2 Comments:

Blogger JMCS said...

He's gonna love it, I can already tell. He has the best Mommy and Daddy in the world too.

Hugs,
Jonni

4:15 PM  
Blogger kerri said...

Oh my goodness I love the whole camping idea, the rug is so sweet!!
More pics please!!

8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home