Thursday, June 21, 2007

TRYING TO KEEP HAPPY THOUGHTS....


Today Bob has to take his New York State Emergency Medical Technician test. New York requires EMT's to renew their license every three years, so tonight is the night.

This past week has not been easy for either one us. We will be married 17 years and for over 12 years of that Bonnie has been a part of our family, we now have to learn to live our lives without her in it. Bob has been so good with keeping his emotions under control because he had to help me, he allowed me my moments of sobbing, and for my own good forced me out of bed to participate in life. He has been my support and he knew he couldn't make it better so he didn't try to give me empty words he just held me and let me be.

THANK YOU POOKIE! I LOVE YOU!

So, in keeping with happy thoughts I know you will do GREAT tonight and you will make me proud!

6 Comments:

Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

I hope Bob does really well on his test! Hang in there!

5:01 PM  
Blogger kerri said...

Good luck on your testing Bob.
Still keeping you in my thought, I hope your doing okay.

1:46 PM  
Blogger JMCS said...

Bob aka Pookie is such a good person. I know that he feels the same way about you that you feel about him. I hope he aces the test. I have been thinking about you guys a lot this week. You are in my thoughts during this difficult time.

3:30 PM  
Blogger JMCS said...

I just got your emails, I hope that we get to travel to China together, wouldn't that be FUN?

That's neat about Owen and Sofia's birthdays only being a three days apart. Owen is so cute, I can't wait until we can finally go to China to get our babies. Let's hope we can travel before our children's birthdays.

Hugs,
Jonni

3:35 PM  
Blogger JMCS said...

Oops, I meant two days apart...sorry.

5:55 PM  
Blogger JMCS said...

Okay, I am typing way too fast and not thinking, please disregard the last note. I meant three days apart like I originally said. Goodness, what is wrong with me today??? For some reason I read the turning 2 part as Oct. 2nd. I am such a ditz! :)

Hugs,
Jonni

5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home