Tuesday, June 05, 2007

WE ARE MOVED IN.....

Well, to say Bob and I are exhausted would be an understatement! This move has to be the worst move we've every did. I think it's because of a few different reasons. First, we moved across the street, so we had the theory "we don't need to rent a moving van" WRONG! We should have rented a moving van. But trying to save money since our little Owen is coming home soon we decided "it's across the street no problem" Well, the walking from one house to another was definitely a problem. And as always Bob and I were on our own to move a two bedroom house! We started on Memorial Day with our shed and attic. Tuesday and Wednesday night (after working all day) we moved most of our furniture. Thursday we started at 6:00 a.m. with the rest of the house!! OH MY GOD......I don't know where the "rest of the house" came from but we had stuff everywhere. By 12:00 p.m. we both had enough and just threw everything into big boxes and decided we would sort through it at the other house. Oh, and did I mention Bob had to be at work on Thursday at 3:30 p.m.??? I don't know how he did it plus work his part time job Saturday and Sunday! Yesterday he crashed and did nothing, can't say I blame him.

Me being a little on the obsessive compulsive side, I had to unpack EVERYTHING on Thursday. When I went to work on Friday I was exhausted to say the least. But the good news is the house is all unpacked and we can enjoy it. This weekend my parents are coming over for a BBQ.

In the middle of all this we found our daycare for Owen. We went to several places and finally settled on a women who runs a Daycare in her house. She is licensed, has her first aid and cpr certificates. She has a great fenced in yard. I think Owen will do very well there. She has a two year old daughter so he will have a little play mate.

I guess that's it for now!

2 Comments:

Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

I'm so glad your move is over. Now the adjustment period. Hope all goes well!

11:46 AM  
Blogger JMCS said...

I am so glad that you guys got moved okay and that you found daycare for Owen. It sounds very nice.

Hugs,
Jonni
:)

4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home