Monday, July 02, 2007

BABIES BABIES BABIES!!!

This is so exciting!!! Saturday I met two girlfriends for lunch. Let me back up a little bit and go back. Last year I accidentally found a blog about another couple adopting from China and we started to chat via email. She told me that one of her Yahoo groups were meeting in NYC for lunch and invited me to come. Bob and I were so excited to be able to meet other couples in the same situation as us and couldn't wait to go. It turned out that only two other couples beside Bob and me were able to make it. So off to little Italy we went and we found life long friends in our newly formed group.

So, fast forward to this weekend. We decide to have a girls day and do lunch and a little shopping. So we met at Cheesecake Factory (can you say yummy) and was it a GREAT lunch. We had an announcement of a pregnancy and another announcement of a referral of a baby boy! And of course my old news of our OWEN!! We had so much to celebrate! It was awesome and can't wait for our next get together.....I have a feeling there will be three little one's running around!!

CONGRATULATIONS TO US ALL!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

YAY! I am so happy for us! Guess what - the same weekend, 2 other couples told us they're expecting! Babies, babies, babies, babies, babies!!!!!!! Can't wait to meet Owen! What a cutie! love, jen

8:02 AM  
Blogger JMCS said...

What fun! I am so happy for you and your friends. What great news to share. Maybe you can meet up with your friends in NYC every year and make it into an annual outing. :)

Hugs,
Jonni

9:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home