Thursday, July 26, 2007

OH MY GOD!!!!!

Just when I think I am down in the dumps and feeling sorry for myself something good happens.

I just received an email that Adele at blessedkids received five digital photos of Owen from the orphange. I can't believe it......She emailed me and wanted to know if I wanted them!! Is she kidding me, OF COURSE I WANT THEM!!! I can not wait to see his little face. I am sure he has changed a lot since his referral pictures.

I was all set to go to bed with a 1/2 gallon of ice cream and feel sorry for myself but now I am so excited I couldn't possibly go to bed.

I have to believe that my bonbon has something to do with this, I know that she was such a happy loving puppy that she would not want me crying and being sad because she wasn't here. She would be the first one to jump in my lap and give me kisses all over my face when she saw me crying!!! Since she can't send me kisses she sent me Owen.

I will keep everyone posted!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Kim and John said...

That is so exciting! I cannot wait to see pic's of little Owen! I am so happy for you and Bob!! I am glad your little one got his box too!!!

9:13 AM  
Blogger JMCS said...

You won't believe this, I am sitting at my computer right now waiting for our five from Adele. I am about to jump out of my frickin' skin waiting. Too ironic.

I can't wait to see new pics of Owen. :)

Hugs,
Jonni

3:54 PM  
Blogger Shandra said...

I am amazed that you got new photos and so excited for you! We did get an update but not photos. We just sent carepacke #2. It is going with a family.

4:16 PM  
Blogger kerri said...

Oh I can't wait to see, please post them!!!
I think your Bonni had something to do with this, she wanted her Mom to smile, she is forever looking out for you.
Glad your *grinning* ear to ear.

10:50 PM  
Blogger JMCS said...

Did you get Owen's pictures yet? I just got Sofia's. I am so excited!!!! :)

Hugs,
Jonni

5:09 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Came back to see if the pics are up - can't wait!
jen

8:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home