Wednesday, July 18, 2007

THE PACKAGE HAS BEEN SENT....

We sent our care package out to Owen today. I had to call fedex for assistance in filling out the online airbill. I told the customer service representative that it was easier to complete my INS paper work then it was to complete this form. We both laughed.

In our box is a Build A Bear with our recorded voices in his hands. One hand says "mommy and daddy love you very much" in my voice and in the other hand it says "mommy and daddy can't wait to bring you home" in bobs voice. I am not ashamed to say we both cried when we did our recordings and told everyone in the store who would listen our story. Also in the box is a "who loves baby" photo album with our pictures, the house, his room and our yard, a disposable camera (hoping they will take pictures of him) candy for the director and nannies and a toy. It was so much fun to put this box together. We used blessedfamily to actually ship our package once it's in China and she has been great working with me. I am hoping to send one more package to him before we travel to bring Owen home.

I can't wait to track it and see where it is and when he actually gets it....

2 Comments:

Blogger Kim and John said...

This is so exciting! I hope they take lots and lots of pic's of him and where he lives. I hope they take a pic of him listening to the bear, that would be a kodak moment! Not to much longer and you and Bob will be in China to bring Owen home!!!!

8:00 AM  
Blogger kerri said...

Terrific, I love the build a bear idea.
I hope they take lots of photos for you, what a gift they will be for you and Owen.

2:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home