Monday, July 16, 2007

THANKS FOR ALL THE SUGGESTIONS


Thanks for all the great suggestions for our care package to Owen. We decided to go to Build A Bear tonight and make him a bear with our voices recorded on the voicebox, then we will go to Babies R Us and get the "who loves baby" photo album and include six pictures of Bob and I, our home and his bedroom. We will also include a blanket with our scent on it and goodies for the orphanages staff, etc.

This has been such an exciting process for us!


4 Comments:

Blogger kerri said...

Oh, I just love that idea, he will be familiar with the sound of your voices.
I wish we could of done that for our daughters.
Have fun building your special bear, Owen will adore it I'm sure.

9:31 PM  
Blogger JMCS said...

Wonderful! Owen is going to love it. You are such a great Mommy already!

Hugs,
Jonni

4:43 PM  
Blogger JMCS said...

How was your baby shower? Do you have pictures? I would love to see them. I have a little something for Owen, I just need to get off my can and get it out in the mail this weekend. I promise I will.

Hugs,
Jonni

4:45 PM  
Blogger Kim and John said...

I am so happy for you both! Great ideas for your gift package! I am sure Owen will love them all!

7:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home