Wednesday, August 01, 2007

I'VE BEEN MISSING IN ACTION

Sorry I haven't posted in a week. So much has been going on! Bob has been very sick since Sunday. We got the pictures of Owen at midnight Saturday. He has changed so much and now looks like a little boy, we love him so much! I can't even explain the love I feel for him! The topper to getting the pictures is that he is holding our "who loves baby" photo album! That really made this real for me.

Well, Saturday I decided that I was driving to PA to show my parents the pictures of Owen and Bob worked the entire weekend. Sunday morning he calls me that he is in horrible pain and can't breath. I told him to call 911 and I was on my way home. Long story short, they admitted him in the hospital ran A LOT of test and really came up with nothing. Other then he has sludge in his gall bladder but "don't think that was causing his pain" and he had a lot of gas in his stomach. He had stomach surgery years ago and they wrapped his stomach around the esophagus to prevent reflux, it is possible that a gas pocket got caught up in the pouch and caused his pain. So, we really don't know. So we are going to follow up with the doctor and see what our next steps should be. We really wouldn't want another attack while in China! YIKES!

Anywho, Owen is beautiful! I didn't know it was possible to love someone so much that we haven't even met yet. We are so lucky to have found such a wonderful little boy!

I am not posting pictures of him on the blog, but if you would like to see pictures I will share privately, just send me an email to phooket@aol.com and also include your blog address!

Thanks!
Tracy

1 Comments:

Blogger Kim and John said...

Owen is very cute! I did notice he was holding your picture book you guys sent. I am sorry to hear about Bob! Hopefully everything will be fine. Hopefully soon you will be in china with your little boy.

8:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home