Thursday, August 23, 2007

PANIC MODE HAS SET IN...............




O.k. so the excitment of LOA has settled in and now I am in panic mode that we could be traveling within the next four to six weeks!!

I really have no idea where to start. What do I pack, how much do I pack when I figure out what to pack and OH MY GOD AM GOING TO BE A MOTHER!

I would love suggestions as to what all of you who've been there did and for those who are getting ready to go are doing!! Any suggestions would be great.

I NEED SUGGESTIONS, PLEASE!

2 Comments:

Blogger JMCS said...

Hi hon,


I just wanted to thank you for your words of encouragement. You are such a great friend and I am so happy that you will be traveling to get Owen soon! Here are a few things...
Baby Meds (pain reliever, etc.)
Adult Meds (for diarrhea, also constipation. You can tell what I worry about right???)
peanut butter, coffee, soup (some small amounts of food that you can just heat and eat in the hotel roon if you are tired).

Hugs,
Jonni

6:02 AM  
Blogger kerri said...

Oh, that's so terrific, your travelling soon!!!
Jonni read my mind, baby meds, tylenol or advil, decogestant and don't leave home without Saline drops, they break up mucous , stuffy noses.
YAHOO!!!!!

2:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home