Monday, August 06, 2007

RESTFULL WEEKEND....

Bob and I spent the weekend with my parents in the Poconos. We drove up on Friday evening and came home yesterday. Saturday I slept until 10:30 a.m. and Bob slept until 11:30 a.m.! Geez, did we need that.

Bob played golf on Saturday and I went shopping with my mom and sister, it was a nice day all around.

Today we have our updated medicals with our primary doctor. Keep your fingers crossed that Bob passes with flying colors. I am a little nervous since last week he was admitted into the hospital with his stomach issues. But that was a week ago and he has been prefectly fine since. I told Bob that under NO circumstances is he to leave the doctors office without the signed medical letter stating he is in excellent medical condition. No pressure there! LOL

I can't wait for all this to be over and we are on a plane home with Owen.

1 Comments:

Blogger kerri said...

Thanks for sending photos, Owen is so handsome, I am so thrilled for you!!!
I am sure everything will check out fine at Dr.'s,I have fingers toes, legs and eyes crossed.

2:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home