Thursday, August 30, 2007

UPDATE

We received an email from our agency today letting us know that we will probably be traveling in mid/late October. October is not a very good time to travel to China. There are holiday's in the beginning of the month and then Trade Fair at the end of the month. It would figure that Bob and I would somehow manage to be smack in the middle of all this, nothing has been easy in this process.
I am disappointed because this means Owen will spend his 2nd birthday without us and he won't be home for halloween. I will of course be sending him birthday gifts but I wanted to give them to him myself. I am feeling a little sorry for myself, I feel a really good cry coming any time now.
Bob is just as disappointed if not even more. We both just want to start the next chapter of our lives, we are ready to be parents.
We are going to the Poconos this weekend, I am hoping it will cheer us both up being with our family. Of course I am sure I will be getting asked the following questions, several times.....When are you going? Why haven't you heard anything? What takes so long???? In which I will answer with the following....I DON'T KNOW, I DON'T KNOW, I DON'T KNOW!


Here is another picture of our beautiful boy!

We hope everyone has a happy and safe Labor Day!

2 Comments:

Blogger Kim and John said...

That is such exciting news. I know its hard that Owen has to spend his bday in China without you guys but, soon he will be with you guys forever and will never have a bday with out his family. Have a great weekend and trip.

9:15 PM  
Blogger kerri said...

I know how you feel, Jillian celebrated her first birthday in China, my heart was heavy that day.
You are so close to holding Owen in your arms, please don't be discouraged, it's right around the corner!!
Enjoy the weekend with family.

9:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home