Wednesday, September 26, 2007

MORE INFORMATION ON OUR LITTLE GUY!

I contacted Ann from redthreadtochina and asked her to see if she would be able to call Owen's orphanage and receive updated height, weight and shoe size measurements for us.

Ann was able to get all that information for us, we are so thankful to her. So, here is our son's measurements......

He currently weighs 24 pounds, he is 2 feet 7 inches tall and his foot length is 4.9 inches.

I see a shopping trip in my future. I will be going to stride rite with my ruler taking measurements of shoes and purchasing a few pairs. SHHHHH, don't tell Bob about the shopping trip! LOL

Still no word on our consultant appointment, I hope we hear this week. Another weekend would be too much for us to handle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home