Thursday, September 13, 2007

REMEMBERING A BEST FRIEND......





I wanted to take a moment to remember Bonnie Bell McGrath, our furry best friend. Bonnie would have been 13 years old today.
Tomorrow will be 3 months that Bonnie was taken from us. My heart still hurts but I have come to a place where I can smile at our time spent together and I am grateful to have had her in my life.

There isn't a day that goes by that Bob and I don't think about her, Bonnie will forever have a special place in each of our hearts.

4 Comments:

Blogger kerri said...

Tracy
I hope this day isn't too hard for you.
I know your baby is in a good place.
Thinking of youand offering a (((hug))).

3:05 PM  
Blogger insanemommy said...

My heart breaks for you. I know how precious animals are as we love our Moo as if she were family.

Warm hugs to you. Never forget..

Rony

5:55 PM  
Blogger kerri said...

Thinking of you lots today, hope your doing okay.

9:41 PM  
Blogger Truly Blessed said...

What a sweet bonny-lass she was. I know you miss her.

It's a little hokey, but there is a wonderful children's book entitled Dog Heaven -- not sure of the author, but it always gives me a lift when I think about the illustrations of what the doggies in heaven are doing with their time.

I love Scotties. When we were growing up we had a Scotty called Duffy. His registered name was Sir Rothmore McDuff. Maybe Duffy and Bonnie are chasing each other around heaven right now!

7:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home