Friday, September 28, 2007

WE ARE ON OUR WAY!


I can barely control my emotions right now!! I am feeling EXCITED, SCARED, PANIC, HAPPY.....

We leave Friday, October 26th! We come home on Wednesday, November 7th! That is only 12 days in China! When I called Bob to tell him he started to cry! I started to cry and actually I haven't stopped crying!
How can something that we have waited for SO LONG and I am not talking just about the time of paperchasing and waiting, but since the day we got married we talked about the day when we would have children, how much we wanted to be parents! And now it is finally happening in 29 days we will finally be mommy and daddy to someone, to our very special little boy.
Also, I have an overwhelming desire right now to express how grateful I am to China, without them allowing Bob and I to travel into their country and bring one of their children home we would not be parents! I will forever be grateful to them!

So, now off to do all the fun stuff of preparing for travel!

5 Comments:

Blogger kerri said...

Oh my goodness!!!!!!!
You know this is going to be here before you know it!!!!
I'm so excited for you, this is just the best news.
Will you be able to post while in China??
I am rambling , I am just so thrilled for you and Bob.
Come on October!!!!

2:27 PM  
Blogger Kim and John said...

Tracy! that is the best news ever!! I know how you feel about becoming parents. I am so thrilled for you both! I cannot wait to read about the journey in China now! Congrats!!!!

9:16 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Congrats!!! How old is your little guy? Where is he in China?
I should be traveling sometime after you.
Best wishes!

Michelle

12:33 AM  
Blogger Cora & Mike said...

OMG!!! YAY!!!!! We are so thrilled for you. I know it's been a LONG road, but will be so worth it. I can't wait to hear about the day you are united with your little boy. :-)

Love,
Cora

2:50 PM  
Blogger Kristin said...

Tracy,
Owen is such a cute little guy...I bet you are just counting the hours till you get your arms around him. Travel time will be here before you know it...and you'll be home with him before you know it! Happy for you!

8:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home