Friday, September 21, 2007

WE GOT OUR INVITATION TO TRAVEL!


We just received an email from our agency, our Invitation to Travel has been received and she is requesting our consultant appointments today! We will have definite travel dates next week! We are still looking at travel being late October early November!

This is really happening! I don't know if I am excited, nervous, scared or maybe all of the above! Bob and I have waited so long for a child of our own, and now that the moment is approaching I can't believe it.
Now the fun begins, booking airline tickets, packing and preparing for a very long flight! Have I ever mentioned that I am not a very good flyer!


5 Comments:

Blogger kerri said...

Yipeeeeeee!!!!!!!
That is just the best news!!!!!!!
Owen will be home with Mommy and Daddy for Christmas!!!
You are feeling all the feelings of a new Mommy, enjoy they are all normal, wonderful and amazing!!!
Your flight there will go pretty quickly, your so excited the time flies by.
I am so excited for you !!
((hugs))

9:15 PM  
Blogger Kim and John said...

Oh that is great news!!! Remember last xmas when you said you hopped this would be your last one without your baby? well, it is!!! I am so excited for you. Envy is runny wild but, I cannot wait to follow your journey to bring Owen home! I know what your feeling about have wanting to be a parent for so long and when your turn is finally here you are over welmed with feelings!! You and Bob are going to be the best parents! Owen is one very lucky little boy!!!!

7:52 AM  
Blogger GGHadden said...

wooooooohooooooooooooooooooooo Yep, you are on your way!!!!

12:13 PM  
Blogger Kathryn said...

Congratulations!! How wonderful!!!! I live on Staten Island also. We are LID 4/25/06.
Kathryn

8:39 PM  
Blogger JMCS said...

CONGRATS! This is wonderful news. I also do not like flying, but on those big 747's you feel like you are on a bus and not an airplane. They are huge!!! It will be just fine...I promise. :)

Love,
Jonni

9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home