Monday, October 15, 2007

IN JUST TWO SHORT WEEKS....

Bob and I will officially be parents! I am trying to imagine what that day is going to be like??? How will we all handle the transition?? What will be going through our sons mind as he is handed over to us and away from the only caregivers he has none for the last 24 months?

I am sure I will be feeling a multitude of emotions, happy, overwhelmed, scared just to name a few. I have been dreaming about this moment for so long that I can't believe the wait is almost over! Everyone keeps asking me if I am excited? Well, of course I am excited but right now it is being over shadowed by fear and not to mention all the things I have to do before we leave.

Bob and I had a GREAT date night Saturday. We spent the entire day together just doing fun stuff. It was good for us, we really needed a day like that and the weather was just beautiful. I love this time of year!

2 Comments:

Blogger kerri said...

It'll be fine, your going to be great and I promise things will fall into place.
If you forget to pack something you can buy it there.
As far as Owen, I just know in my heart he is going to melt into your arms and take over your heart.
Try not to worry , things just have a way of working themselves out when in China, just relax, take in the sights, the smells, the culture and the people, your going to be Owen's eyes, you'll be telling him about China until you and he get to walk on his birthland together again as family.
Your going to have such a memorable trip and it will be with your son, that'll be all that matters, you'll see.
(hugs) ;D

8:41 PM  
Blogger JMCS said...

I can't wait for you guys to hold your sweet little Owen in your arms. Not too much longer now...

Love,
Jonni
:)

2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home