Friday, October 12, 2007

OUR BIG TRAVEL MEETING

Today was our travel meeting at the agency. I was sooo nervous, I guess I didn't know what to expect and it was the first time we were meeting our travel group. Thankfully, it went very well and everyone is very nice. Owen will be the only boy!!!

The paper work was overwhelming that we need to bring with us to China, just when you think you are done with paper work they give you more! LOL

Our GOTCHA DAY is Monday, October 29th and the adoption will become official on Tuesday, October 30th! I can not tell you how excited I am to see my son's face in person for the first time.

This weekend is the last weekend that Bob and I will have to spend together before going to China. Next weekend is his weekend to work so I hardly see him. Tomorrow is our last official date night as a married couple without children. Honestly, I am happy to see that chapter of our lives close and extremely excited to start the next as a family.

Have a great weekend!

1 Comments:

Blogger kerri said...

October the 29th is right around the corner!!
Glad you had your pre-travel meeting, it's always fun to see and meet the rest of the families.
Owen will be the Emperor amongst all those little Empresses, so little time and all those girls, what's a boy to do. *wink*
:O)

8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home