Monday, October 22, 2007

THIS TIME NEXT WEEK....

It's now 10:50 p.m. in China! We will just be finishing our first full day as new parents! I can't wait to see that little face in person for the first time. I wonder if his nanny is telling him that he is about to begin a new journey, that he is going to have a mommy and daddy in one short week. Does he even know what that means??

We are all packed, it took three suit cases to make sure we have everything. But I am sure we will be on the plane and realize we forgot something, everyone keeps telling me not to worry whatever we forgot can be found in China! I hope they are right.

Tonight my parents are coming over to take Bob and me out to dinner. You would think we would go for Chinese food right?? Nope, we are going to a jewish restaurant because my dad wants a corned beef sandwich and potato pancakes! I am sure Bob and I will be getting plenty of chinese food in the next couple of weeks!

I can't believe I only have three more days of work, my boss can't believe it either! LOL She's starting to get nervous! I've only been preparing her for this for 2 years!

Well, I am sure I will post before we leave and I am hoping to be able to post once in China. We aren't taking the laptop but the hotels we are staying at all have business centers so I am sure at some point I will be able to get online.

4 Comments:

Blogger Shandra said...

I am so excited for you both! I hope you can post in China. I can't wait to see pics. At the WS it is very easy to use the business center.

11:21 PM  
Blogger Kim and John said...

I just realized that you guys are leaving soon! I am sure you are both so excited. I hope you are able to use the business center so I can follow your journey. I cannot wait for you to return to hear all about it. Sorry I haven't posted but, my brother had a baby and its been all about that. :-)

9:42 PM  
Blogger kerri said...

I can't wait to follow your journey and see some photos.
I am so happy for the both of you, Mommy and Daddy.

10:07 PM  
Blogger JMCS said...

Wow! I can hardly believe it is really here! You and B must be sooooo excited. Please post from China because we can't wait to see sweet little Owen in your arms finally! God speed and know that we are right along with you in spirit. Good idea about holding off on the Chinese food - trust me, you will eat more than you could ever imagine while in China.

Love & safe travels,
Jonni

10:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home