Saturday, November 03, 2007

Greetings from China

Hello everyone! It has been a amazing journey so far. It was off to a rough start with Owen having a respriortory infection and needing to be taking to the hospital. It was not what Bob and I were expecting. I am happy to report that he is doing very well!!!

We arrived in Guanzhou last night and today he had his medical. His chest xray was reviewed by a doctor here and he said it is all clear.

Owen, is doing amazing. He has adjusted very well to Bob and I, it is like we've had him since day one. He laughs and has a great giggle. We love him so much, I can't even put it into words.

We miss everyone so much and can't wait to come home with our son!

I will try to post again! We leave on Wednesday.

5 Comments:

Blogger JMCS said...

I hope Owen is feeling better today and that you and Bob have been able to get a little rest. It feels like you are just running on adrenaline while in China. I am so glad to see that you were able to post to blogger. Please send pics if you have time. I know they take forever to load onto blogger while in China, but if you have time it would be great!

P.S. I have been stalking your blog! :)

Love you guys,
Jonni

10:45 AM  
Blogger Cora & Mike said...

Glad Owen is doing better! I am dying to see photos of your sweet little boy!!!

Wow, it seems like your trip went by so fast. Have a safe trip home, cannot wait to hear all your stories.

Love,
Cora

4:22 PM  
Blogger kerri said...

Ya!!!!!!
Hi Mommy,Dad and Owen. :)
I was so waiting to hear some news. I am so happy to hear everything is well. Glad Owen is feeling better and the medical was fine.
I wish you could put that giggle on this site, I would love to hear it.
So happy for you, can't wait for some more news and photos.
Good wishes and hugs from Canada.
Safe journey home.

8:24 PM  
Blogger jen said...

Tracy, so great to hear you have Owen! I can't wait to see pics. So sad he had an infection, but glad things seem to be better now. can't wait for the boys to meet!

jen

3:27 AM  
Blogger Kim and John said...

Hi guys! I also have been checking your blog since you left and admit I quit when I got your email but, today I checked!!! I am happy to hear Owen is doing better and that the bonding is happening. I cannot wait until you get home to hear the whole story and meet Owen. Take care and have a safe trip home!!!

6:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home