Wednesday, November 21, 2007

WEEKEND AT NANA AND PAPA'S HOUSE & OTHER THINGS

Last weekend was Bob's weekend to work so I decided to drive to PA and visit my parents. It was the first time Owen and I went for such a long drive by ourselves. He was such a good boy in the car. He loves music so as long as the radio is on and we are singing he is a happy camper.

Of course my parents loves seeing him, I love watching him interact with nana and papa and my sister and nephew. Matthew has been so good with him. Owen tries to do everything that Matthew does. He doesn't seem to understand that Matthew is 8 years old!

This weekend is my friend Linda's son's baptizm. It will be the first time all our friends have seen Owen and they all can't wait. Thankfully, all our friends have young kids and we spend a lot of time with them so Owen will have little friends to play with, besides my nephew matthew Owen doesn't have any first cousins and his second cousin are all much older then him.

Bob has to work Thanksgiving as he does every year, so I am cooking dinner and having our neighbors over for dinner. I will make Bob a turkey breast and all the trimings today so that he can take it to work with him tomorrow and enjoy a thanksgiving dinner. Then cook it all over again tomorrow! LOL

Owen is doing very well, everyday he shows us something new! Bob took him to the daycare center on Monday so that he could meet his teacher and the other kids. He seemed to really like it, I think he is missing the interaction with other children. I've changed my hours at work so he won't have to spend all day there. I will drop him off at 8:00 a.m and pick him up by 3:00 p.m. It's longer then I would like but it's the best I could do with my work schedule.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home