Wednesday, December 26, 2007

BELATED MERRY CHRISTMAS AND OTHER STUFF

I hope everyone had a very merry Christmas!!! Bob and I had the best Christmas ever!!! We spent the entire weekend with my parents in PA. Owen had a wonderful time with his Nana and Papa and his cousin Matthew! I love watching him interact with my family, when we first get there he is cautious but once he settles in there is no stopping him. He even warmed up to my parents dog Katy, yesterday he actually touched her. LOL

When we got home Owen's certificate of citizenship was in the mailbox, this Christmas couldn't get any better!!! Getting that piece of paper just made everything perfect.

I will definitely post pictures of the weekend once I get a chance to download the pictures, I first have to find the computer under all the presents our little guy received. Thank goodness for our spare bedroom on the first floor of the house, it has officially become the playroom. I really don't know what we would do if we didn't have that room. Bob and I would have to move out and just let Owen live there with all his things.

2 Comments:

Blogger kerri said...

I am so thrilled your Christmas was everything you wanted and more!
We too turned our spare room into a playroom, it's full now, LOL.
Congrats To Owen on his citizenship, that's awesome!!
Happy New Year to you all, may you have an abundance of health, happiness and prosperity!!

10:33 AM  
Blogger JMCS said...

Tracy,

I am so glad to hear what a wonderful holiday you guys had. Isn't it so great to finally have a little one to share all of the magic of Christmas with? Congrats on Owen's Certificate of Citizenship. We use our living room as the playroom and we normally hang out in the den. I have a feeling after the next baby comes, we will have no room left.

Hugs,
Jonni

8:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home