Monday, January 07, 2008

THE DEED HAS BEEN DONE!

I just gave my notice, and as I thought my boss was less then thrilled and annoyed that I am leaving. When I told her I was leaving she said and I quote "I knew you were looking for another job" Is she kidding me?? Where has she been the last four months of my life??? Did she notice that I am a mother now?? My life has completely changed? My priorities have changed? When I told her that I wasn't leaving for a new job, I was leaving because I want to be a full-time mother, my son needs me. She said "really, aren't you going to be bored" At that point I just gave up and decided to take it where it was coming from, so what that she doesn't care that I am leaving after 10 years with the company and I've done many extra things for her that were not my job description.

So, with all that said I am THRILLED that I did it and now that it's done I am relieved and can't wait to start my new job.......MOMMY!

5 Comments:

Blogger Cora & Mike said...

Good for you - CONGRATS and I hope being a SAHM is an awesome experience for you!!!

10:48 AM  
Blogger kerri said...

Congrats on your new position, it's truly the greatest job on earth.
It looks like Owen had a fabulous Christmas, many blessings in 08'.
The pictures are terrific, I just love Owen making brownies with Mommy!!

2:48 PM  
Blogger OWENS DADDY said...

Congrats to my wonderful wife & a really GREAT MOMMY !!!!!!

Love,
pookie aka daddy or as my son knows me as bob

7:57 PM  
Blogger statenislebob said...

good for you tracy owen is more important than any job.it just goes to show u that no matter how long or hard u work companies dont really care.love to all dad

8:08 PM  
Blogger jen said...

WAy to go! Enjoy being a full time mom!

12:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home